Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Call center for my company

  1. #1
    clewrslr Member piterfreide12's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Call center for my company

    I've set up a call center for my company, but I don't know how to set it up, I'm new to this. Whether it's virtual or physical, how many agents to have, what routing methods to use, and everything else

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member jonaswill's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call center for my company

    Hi. Start small with staffing levels and collecting metrics, so you can analyze the data and then expand in that direction if you’re not sure exactly which features to choose. You might want to check out this article 10 Top MightyCall Alternatives & Competitors in 2026 . I hope you’ll be able to get your call center up and running quickly

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •